Different problems

---
I always get interrupted when I speak and I forget my ideas. We will call the police immediately because someone is trying to get into our apartment. The driver tried to solve the problem which have appeared at the tramway but he couldn’t do it. If he had gasoline he wouldn’t be stuck in an unfamiliar place.
She is asking the post office why she hasn’t received the package from her mother yet. You will hit your fingers with the hammer if you are not careful at what you do and you won’t be able to work afterwards. Because of the storm the Tv cable broke and now the television isn’t working. She would open the window if the wind didn’t blow this hard.
To protect myself from the sun I always take a cap in my bag. I will fix my dress if I can do it. The passport has expired and I didn’t have time to change it. She would have had the whole shoe heel if she hadn’t stepped into a hole.
---
Keywords: English Phrasebook Audio Text Free Online. Basic, Common, Useful, Everyday Conversational Guide, Sentences, Words with Mp3 Human Audio Pronunciation for Beginners, Kids, Intermediate, Students, Advanced Learners, Travelers, Children . Learn Fast, Alone at Home how to Build Sentences, Read Words and Phrases, Write, Speak, Understand, Use Expressions, Communicate in English American / British Language. Practice Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing Skills. Mp3 Files Audio Book Conversations Free Online. Vocabulary with Pictures, Photos. Translator for Translations.
 
About - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use - Contact

English Audio Phrases and Expressions . Copyright 2013 All Rights Reserved -Theme by : B. Gardner - Bloggerized by Bloganol - Adapted by : Q.B.T