Difficulties with technology and ATM issues

---
The computer from work is not working anymore and I can’t understand why because it was fine yesterday. We will call Consumer’s Affairs because our web camera is not working even though it is new. The printer from the Xerox didn’t have ink and I couldn’t do my project. I could have finished my project if my laptop wouldn’t have broken down.
I don’t know why the ATM is not accepting my PIN code. The transfer could not be made because you don’t have enough money on your credit card. Her card got stuck in the ATM. Banks should be more careful where they put ATMs to avoid thefts.
---
Keywords: English Phrasebook Audio Text Free Online. Basic, Common, Useful, Everyday Conversational Guide, Sentences, Words with Mp3 Human Audio Pronunciation for Beginners, Kids, Intermediate, Students, Advanced Learners, Travelers, Children . Learn Fast, Alone at Home how to Build Sentences, Read Words and Phrases, Write, Speak, Understand, Use Expressions, Communicate in English American / British Language. Practice Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing Skills. Mp3 Files Audio Book Conversations Free Online. Vocabulary with Pictures, Photos. Translator for Translations.
 
About - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use - Contact

English Audio Phrases and Expressions . Copyright 2013 All Rights Reserved -Theme by : B. Gardner - Bloggerized by Bloganol - Adapted by : Q.B.T