How to convey regret or joy and other Basic Audio English Phrases for Beginners

---
Radio
I am / we are sorry to hear about your mother’s problems! Please don’t bother!
Where did you say you were from? Allow me to introduce my younger / oldest daughter.
Radio
Welcome! We will wait for you some other time as well!
My name is Jane. We are delighted to meet you!
Radio
Could you speak slowly please? Speak more slowly please!
I / we don’t understand what you are saying. Please, help me!
Radio
Good to see you! Take care of you / him/ her/ them! Excuse me, I wish to talk to the host. Ok, thank you!
---
Keywords: English Phrasebook Audio Text Free Online. Basic, Common, Useful, Everyday Conversational Guide, Sentences, Words with Mp3 Human Audio Pronunciation for Beginners, Kids, Intermediate, Students, Advanced Learners, Travelers, Children . Learn Fast, Alone at Home how to Build Sentences, Read Words and Phrases, Write, Speak, Understand, Use Expressions, Communicate in English American / British Language. Practice Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing Skills. Mp3 Files Audio Book Conversations Free Online. Vocabulary with Pictures, Photos. Translator for Translations.
 
About - Privacy Policy - Terms of Use - Contact

English Audio Phrases and Expressions . Copyright 2013 All Rights Reserved -Theme by : B. Gardner - Bloggerized by Bloganol - Adapted by : Q.B.T